Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Ways Of The Lord

I heard this word from the Lord this morning: "They Are About To Find Out MY Ways"

Isaiah 55:8-9

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts."

Proverbs 10:29

"The way of the LORD is strength for the upright, But destruction will come to the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 95:10
 
"For forty years I was grieved with that generation, And said, ‘It is a people who go astray in their hearts, And they do not know My ways."

Psalm 25:4-5

"Show me Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day."

Isaiah 58:1-2

“Cry aloud, spare not; Lift up your voice like a trumpet; Tell My people their transgression, And the house of Jacob their sins. Yet they seek Me daily, And delight to know My ways, As a nation that did righteousness, And did not forsake the ordinance of their God. They ask of Me the ordinances of justice; They take delight in approaching God."

Very soon the world will know there is an Almighty God who sits upon the throne of lights, judging in righteousness and truth.

In Him,
Tyrone

No comments:

Post a Comment