Friday, January 1, 2021

Novamente! (Again!)



Isaiah 43:19-21

"Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert. The beast of the field will honor Me, The jackals and the ostriches, Because I give waters in the wilderness And rivers in the desert, To give drink to My people, My chosen. This people I have formed for Myself; They shall declare My praise."

God hears the cries of His people, will He not answer us? I believe He will at the appointed time. God is always working and doing new things and I believe with all my heart that He is going to do something new in 2021! No more traditions of men and religious rituals for His chosen, but freedom and liberty through His Holy Spirit. He's going to tear down strongholds and release the youth from their bondage, and liberate them to do His will, to do good and not evil, to build up, instead of burn down.

The Israelites were blessed in the midst of God's judgements in Egypt and it will be no different for the bride of Christ in these last days. God will make a way in the desert, and open up dry places, pouring out His living water upon those who receive Him. It's time for God to do what He does once again and set the captives free to worship Him in spirit and truth! 

In Jesus Name,

Tyrone

No comments:

Post a Comment