Sunday, August 8, 2010

Original Sin?



By: Tyrone Palmer

Brothers and Sisters, today I am in awe of God and how He reveals truth through His Holy Spirit who teaches us all things. If we are willing to humble ourselves and become like little children we will be able to receive His precious gifts.

This revelation came to me as I was posting on Johnthebaptisttv.com on a thread called "The doctrine of sinless perfection" I won't go into great detail here but a synopsis of my revelation was this: We are NOT born in sin, and we did not inherit the 'original sin' of Adam and Eve. I would encourage every professing Christian to study this out for themselves and seek the face of God about it, you will be amazed at what you find.

Love In Christ,
Tyrone

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the NIV. When my husband and I would read the bible outloud from our NIV bibles and the same verse would read differently. They change their versions a lot. The older changed versions are still out there and the newer ones too. We eventually changed to the King James Version and that always read the same.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete