Friday, March 4, 2011

On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand!!!


We are truly living in perilous times and many prophecies are coming to pass in our generation. The judgments of God are upon every nation, and He is shaking everything that can be shaken. I have read many words of warning recently and posted on this site some of the words my wife, myself, and others have received of the coming calamities on this earth; tsunamis, earthquakes, riots, wars, unrest, famine, and a comet strike, etc...

I  truly praise God for His warnings through His children and for the written word which tells us in detail of what's happening now and what is yet to come. Sometimes though, we can get caught up in all the prophecies, visions, and dreams, but I want to remind us all about the Rock we will need to stand on when the floods, winds, and storms hit us.

Matthew 7:24-27

Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”

1st Corinthians 10:1-4

"Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.

Psalm 62:5-7

"My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God."

Deuteronomy 32:4

"He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He."

Isaiah 26:4

"Trust in the LORD forever, For in YAH, the LORD, is a Rock of Ages."




Standing On The Rock,
Tyrone

1 comment:

  1. Tyrone,

    That is a wonderful message for indeed He is our Rock and our Salvation! Without HIM we can do NOTHING!

    I will share this song that I also love to worship with:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cMcsS2nOII


    In the Rock,
    Cynthia R. Palmer

    ReplyDelete