Monday, August 17, 2026

The TRUTH, WILL, Make you FREE!

 


John 8:31-32

"Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Another often quoted scripture but not truly understood by the masses of people who quote it! And why is that you ask? Because multitudes of those who profess to be Christians have not entered into God's Kingdom and have not received in their souls the Spirit of Truth!

John 14:15-18

“If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you."

It all ties in to receiving God's Spirit, by being born from above, how can the truth make or set you free, if the Spirit of Truth is not IN you? 

You can hear the truth, quote the truth, memorize the truths contained in scripture but it will have no effect on your heart or mind, because you have not been baptized with the Spirit and Fire of God! So you don't have the power of God in you to set you free!

You will only think in your mind that you're ok, you'll say: 'I'm good because I read the scriptures, and I believe what it says'. I'm good because pastor so and so, calls me brother or sister and tells me I'm a child of God'. 'I'm good because I go to church on Sunday and Wednesday.' 

But have you heard from the Lord? Has He spoken to you and confirmed who you are in Him? Questions you need to ask yourself and answer honestly!

Only with the Spirit of Truth abiding in your Soul can you be set free!

John 16:12-13

“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come."

So many trying to do it all by their flesh, using their intellect, their gifts, talents, and abilities! Building and planting, working and creating, all without God's Spirit to help them. So you say to yourself, I can do it, I got this! But how much are you really doing without Christ in you?

John 15:5-8

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples."

So you see all things tie together in Christ? His Spirit, His Word, His Life in us, His cleansing, His help, His deliverance, His teachings, The fruit of the Holy Spirit, all intertwining to make us healthy, holy and blessed!!

The Truth will set you free indeed, if so be, that the Spirit of truth dwells in you!!

And remember the scripture clearly tells us in Romans 8:9 that if you don't have His Spirit in you, you are none of His!

Abiding In Christ,
Tyrone


No comments:

Post a Comment